EquityNet has partnered with SXSW in the third annual SXSW V2Venture in-person pitch competition. It takes place on Wednesday, July 22 at Bellagio Las Vegas in Las Vegas, Nevada. A live audience, as well as a panel of expert judges will discover advancements in various sectors of emerging technology. Catch a glimpse of the industry’s future with a guided tour by SXSW emcees and judges.
Participating companies benefit from the opportunity to present their Enterprise and Smart Data Technologies, Health and Wearable Technologies, Social Technologies, Entertainment and Content Technologies, or Innovative World Technologies product and/or services to a panel of industry experts, early adopters, and representatives from the Venture Capitalist / Angel community.
SXSW V2V offers innovators and entrepreneurs across all creative industries a space to learn the skills, make the connections and find the inspiration to take their ideas and talents to the next level. Join over 1500 thought leaders for this first ever SXSW event in Las Vegas!
- A company’s product / service must have launched no earlier than July 22, 2014
- A company’s product / service must not be launched after October 22, 2015.
- Companies will be allowed to submit only one product or service to the SXSW V2Venture.
- Companies who submit more than one product or service will not be eligible to participate in the SXSW V2Venture.
- Founders of the applying startup must retain some portion of ownership in the company to be eligible to participate.
- Must not have raised over five million in funds from combined funding sources.
- Product or service must fall within one of the SXSW V2Venture categories.
- Companies cannot have presented in any of the following events: SXSW Accelerator, SXSW ECO Startup Showcase or LAUNCHedu pitch events.
To learn more about the SXSW V2V event schedule please visit this link: http://sxswv2v.com/schedule.
** Application Deadline for Companies to Apply to SXSW V2Venture is Friday, May 1, 2015 at 5pm CST**