Webinar – How Crowdfunding Can Help Entrepreneurs (NASVF) – October 10, 2012
Join NASVF and EquityNet for a free webinar, How Crowdfunding Can Help Entrepreneurs Raise Capital. The Webinar features EquityNet’s founder and CEO Judd Hollas, who will explain the basics of crowdfunding and how it can benefit the fund raising efforts of entrepreneurs.
Topics include: • What is crowdfunding and how did it originate? • When will crowdfunding be fully allowed in the U.S.? • What impacts will crowdfunding have on entrepreneur fund raising efforts? • Crowdfunding success rates, including % funded, amount, and timing? • How to make crowdfunding a market success?
Presenter: Judd Hollas, founder and CEO, EquityNet
Webinar for NBIA – How Crowdfunding Can Help Entrepreneurs – August 23, 2012 This Webinar, hosted by NBIA Partner EquityNet, will explain the basics of crowdfunding and how it can benefit the fundraising efforts of entrepreneurs. It will answer questions such as:
• What is crowdfunding, and how did it originate? • When will crowdfunding be fully allowed in the United States? • What impacts will crowdfunding have on the fundraising efforts of entrepreneurs? • Should entrepreneurs use crowdfunding, and what are the steps for doing so? • What are the expected success rates in crowdfunding, including percent funded, average amount and timing?
Presenter: Judd Hollas, founder and CEO, EquityNet
EquityNet Demo Video for Business Supporters– May 23, 2012 Entrepreneurs who use EquityNet’s “Premium Software + Expert Assistance” subscription are 10X more likely to obtain funding. Watch this free webinar to learn how EquityNet benefits business supporters. Hosted by EquityNet Founder and CEO Judd Hollas.
EquityNet Webinar – Improve Your Ability to Raise Capital – March 21, 2012 Entrepreneurs who use EquityNet’s “Premium Software + Expert Assistance” subscription are 10X more likely to obtain funding. Watch this free webinar to learn how EquityNet’s “Premium + Assistance” subscription can benefit you. Hosted by EquityNet Founder and CEO Judd Hollas, this live web event will show you an example of a “Premium + Assistance” session, and will include:
• Tips on constructing a winning business plan • Help in using EquityNet’s patented Business Plan Analysis™ report • Advice on refining and optimizing your business plan and funding strategy • Help in accessing thousands of accredited investors through EquityNet
NASVF Webinar – Business Planning, Analysis, and Funding Software – February 15, 2012 Join the National Association of Seed & Venture Funds (NASVF) and EquityNet for a free webinar, “Business Planning, Analysis, and Funding Software.” Learn how you can use EquityNet to help entrepreneurs:
• Organize a professional business plan • Analyze differing business scenarios • Determine risk, return, and valuation • Identify and qualify funding prospects • Maximize funding and operational success
The Webinar includes a live demonstration of EquityNet’s patented, web-based business planning, analysis, and funding software, as well as a Q&A session.
SBDC Webinar on Business Planning, Analysis, and Fundraising – November 30, 2011 Join us for a webinar on EquityNet’s software for business planning, analysis, and funding. EquityNet’s patented online software is used by entrepreneurs, SBDCs, SBDTCs, business advisors, and investors. EquityNet’s Founder and CEO Judd Hollas will show you how you can use EquityNet to:
• Help client companies optimize their planning and operations • Help client companies prepare for and achieve funding • Quickly evaluate all operational aspects of a business • Simulate and analyze differing business scenarios • Assess business risk, compare to peers, and determine valuation
EquityNet Webinar on Business Plan Optimization & Fundraising – December 1, 2011 Join us to receive free tips on how to optimize a winning business plan and successfully raise funding for your business. Using EquityNet’s patented web-based software, EquityNet Founder and CEO Judd Hollas walks you through best practices for planning your business, creating a winning business plan, and raising capital. You’ll learn how to:
• Build a winning business plan in days, not months • Analyze and optimize your business plan to maximize funding success • Simulate and analyze differing business scenarios • Assess business risk, compare to peers, and determine valuation • Access thousands of accredited investors through EquityNet
EquityNet Training Video – November 28, 2011 Join EquityNet’s Vice President of Business Development, Matt Imhoff, on a 40 minute training session for one of EquityNet’s favorite clients, the Institute for Entrepreneurial Leadership (IFEL). IFEL is an independent not-for-profit organization in New Jersey that supports inner-city economic development through entrepreneurship. The webinar focuses on the entrepreneur side of EquityNet, particularity the 10 step business plan input process.
NOTE: If you’re an investor or business supporter that wants to use EquityNet with a volume of companies, and would like a one-on-one web call with an EquityNet sales rep, click here to schedule a demo: www.equitynet.com/scheduledemo.html
We will add new webinars as they come up, so be sure to check back soon.