Eko USA, Inc. is a Dallas, TX based start up manufacturer of the all new Eko™ Compact Motorhome – the world's first green motorhome.
Built on the Dodge Ram ProMaster chassis, Eko™ is designed for Baby Boomers and active families who are looking for a lower price point, fuel savings, sustainability, and maneuverability when purchasing a new RV for travel and vacations.
The Eko™ Compact Motorhome will be sold through select RV dealers across the United States.
Keys to sucess are:
1. An experienced, knowledgeable, and high-powered management team,
2. A highly unique product that satisfies a market need,
3. A huge U.S. Baby Boomer market,
4. Limited competition of a like-type product,
5. Research, development, and engineering has been completed,
6. A low cost of entry into the marketplace,
7. An easy manufacturing process,
8. A simplistic, low-overhead business model,
and 9. A ready-to-buy network of RV Dealers.
Accompishments to date are:
- Product designs and prototypes completed and tested
- Website, brochures, and ads completed
- Management team interviewed and selected
- 3 RV dealers have been signed up in 1st week of promotion
- Purchase order finance agreement worked out
- Supply agreements reached with Dodge.