GameStreaks, Inc.

Elk Grove Village, IL 60007, US
Entertainment
Gamestreaks.com

GameStreaks is the first and only fantasy sports board game.

The app approved for downloading on both the Apple and Google Play stores. Now in the final stages of development, we are seeking an investment to help us reach our sky-high potential..

Confidence and strategy are the two main factors that will allow sports fanatics to surge to the top of the leaderboard and win real-money prizes in this one-of-a-kind experience.

Utilizing a pick 'em styled approach, GameStreaks allows users to rank their confidence and put their sports knowledge and game theory skills to the test in each and every contest. Think the Patriots are going to win? Select them with a maximum confidence level of 10. If they win, you get 10 points, but if they lose, you lose 10 points. Repeat this type of analysis for the entire slate of games and show off your skills. Put together streaks on the game board and earn bonuses! Since GameStreaks requires skill-based analysis and strategy, we will be able to legally offer real-money contests in the majority of U.S. states.

General Information

 
 
 
 
 

Social Links

Company Industry

Select Industry:

Company Description

0 / 250
 
0 / 2000
 

Summary

Prior Year Revenue Current Year Revenue Next Year Revenue
Company Age Employees Sub-Industry
- 3 Gaming Activities (non-software)
Company Type Stock Exchange Stock Symbol
Privately-Held - -

Company Financials

Viewable by EquityNet investors only

Company Age & Size

Stock Exchange

Is this company privately-held or publicly-traded?

Products / Services

0 / 1000
Daily Fantasy Sports Contests

Users will pick team winners (with confidence) from slate of NBA/NFL/MLB/NHL games. Vertical streaks are awarded defined bonuses. Correct picks win the confidence amount (1-10) and wrong picks lose the confidence amount (1-10). The users with the most points win the contest.

GameStreaks will take 10% in rake (the industry standard) and pay out the other 90% in prizes for every contest.

Management

0 / 1000
Chief Executive Officer
Marcos Gleffe

Director Operations
Dan Karpuc

Funding

0%

Funding Goal$400,000

Funding Raised So Far$0

Funding Commitments$0

Funding Remaining$400,000

Funding TypeEquity

Pre-Money Valuation

Investor Ownership

Interest / Dividend

Previous Funding

General Funding

Showing your General Funding information publicly may constitute general solicitation. General solicitation is a new commonly-used way for companies to raise funding. To learn about general solicitation, consult your legal counsel. If you uncheck this box, your General Funding information will be viewable to only EquityNet investors.

Private Funding

Viewable by EquityNet investors only

Documents

Complete a Business Plan in EquityNet

Your EquityNet business plan is only viewable to capital providers and business supporters that you choose to share with in the “Crowdfund” or “Messages” tab. Investors prefer an EquityNet business plan. Entering a plan is highly educational and improves your appeal to investors.

Upload Documents

Document file names will be viewable by EquityNet investors and business supporters only. Actual documents are only viewable to capital providers and business supporters that you choose to share with in the “Crowdfund” or “Messages” tab.

Share Your Public Profile Page

Users who follow all these tips increase their fundraising odds substantially.

  • Email your public page to all your LinkedIn contacts.
    • Post your page to your LinkedIn profile page.
  • Email your public page to all your Facebook contacts.
    • Post your page to your Facebook profile page.
  • Email your public page to all your Twitter contacts.
    • Post your page to your Twitter profile page.
  • Put your public page up on your website.
    • Don't have a website yet? Use this page as your site!
  • Share your page link anywhere there's a listing for your company.
    • Press Releases, Crunchbase, Wikipedia, Blogs, etc...
  • Email your public page to all your email contacts.
    • Use Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc...

Your Public Profile Page:

Would you like to share your public profile page with your email contacts?