Consumer Services Company
To find out if this company and others are accepting funding, Sign up as Investor.
The Wankawala Organization is a hotel development and management company that owns and operates hotels throughout the Mid Atlantic Region.
Sign up now to unlock full company profiles and access financials, investor documents, and engage companies.
Hotel Management Company – July 2014
• Currently manages 15 hotels with over 1500 rooms under management or development
• Focuses on geographic region of within 200 miles of Philadelphia, PA
• Focuses on limited service, select service hotel brands
• Current portfolio value over $250M
1. The Hotel has historically achieved strong Room Revenue averaging $4.45 million between 2015 and 2019.2. TTM September 2022, Room Revenue was almost $4.4 million and is expected to increase through the fall foliage season.3. ADR, through TTM September 2022 ($122.99), exceeds pre-pandemic level.4. RevPAR Index of 100.5% with ranking of “5 of 8” reveals upside.5. Upon completion of the Property Improvement Plan (PIP), an energized new team will be able to aggressively promote the renovated Property.6. Established, prominent location with easy access to all major demand generators and support amenities; near huge concentration of regional retail centers.7. We are buying well below replacement cost. Today to build a 5 story hotel like this, it would cost between $150,000 to $175,000 per room when our all in cost is around $115,000 per room.8. Hilton is a very powerful brand, specifically Hampton brand in the Hilton family.
Marlton, NJ 08053, US
Users who follow these tips increase their fundraising odds substantially.
No commitment. Start in minutes.
Already a member? Log In