EquityNet is an innovative and growing company that is currently expanding its management team and related staff. We are seeking to hire outstanding leaders who can demonstrate a record of distinguished performance and a passion for EquityNet's game-changing mission. If you are interested in a position listed below and meet the associated qualifications, please send your resume to email@example.com
EquityNet is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
Activities and Qualifications:
- Design and implement new functionality for the EquityNet crowdfunding platform.
- Work closely with the R&D and quality assurance team to identify and resolve customer issues.
- ASP.Net/C#, Unit Testing, JQuery, AJAX, HTML, and CSS experience required.
- Familiarity with MSSQL database and stored procedures.
- Track record of working with teams and delivering on projects on tight deadlines.
- Self-directed and self-organized with a passion for quality assurance.
- University degree in computer science/engineering, computer information systems, or similar discipline.
Must be located in Northwest Arkansas or willing to relocate.