EquityNet is an innovative and growing company that is currently expanding its management team and related staff. We are seeking to hire outstanding leaders who can demonstrate a record of distinguished performance and a passion for EquityNet's game-changing mission. If you are interested in joining the team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EquityNet is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
Full Stack Software Developer
EquityNet is a recognized pioneer and innovator of crowdfunding and marketplace finance, operating one of the largest business funding platforms since 2005. The EquityNet platform features over 10,000 companies and has helped generate over $500 million in business funding. EquityNet maintains many patents in the space and provides entrepreneurs and investors the most advanced technology for preparing and conducting fundraising campaigns.
This is a key role in our company to lead all software development and maintenance activities. You will pursue the enhancement of existing software technologies and systems, while also working to develop entirely new product applications and systems.
The ideal candidate will be an expert in the software development life cycle including the planning, design, development and implementation, deployment and maintenance stages. They will also have an in-depth knowledge of different programming languages, frameworks and tools. They should be familiar with testing, debugging and improving their code and the work of their team members to deliver products on schedule. Their duties include identifying the needs of users, outlining technical requirements and specifications, and overseeing programming activities. This role is a full-time remote role. Medical benefits and yearly goal-based bonuses are also included.
- Managing the complete software development process from conception to deployment
- Overseeing and guiding the analyzing, writing, building, and deployment of software
- Collaborating with management and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software systems
- Designing, specifying, implementing, and testing new software programs and systems
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in web and software application development
- Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Knowledge of Object-Relational Mapping frameworks
- Knowledge of Git
- Proficiency in C# and the ASP.NET framework
- Database and cache: Familiarity with DBMS technology, including SQLServer and MongoDB
- Basic design ability: Including knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design
- Server: Experience working with Nginx, Apache Solr, and Windows servers. Solid background in Linux required
- Competitive medical, insurance, and other benefits program
- Competitive paid time off (vacation, sick & public holidays)
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Regularly planned team outings and company events each month/quarter
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a nascent and quickly-evolving industry