EquityNet is an innovative and growing company that is currently expanding its management team and related staff. We are seeking to hire outstanding leaders who can demonstrate a record of distinguished performance and a passion for EquityNet's game-changing mission. If you are interested in joining the team, please send your resume to email@example.com
EquityNet is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
Platform & Community Manager
EquityNet is a recognized pioneer and innovator of crowdfunding and marketplace finance, operating one of the largest business funding platforms since 2005. EquityNet maintains many patents in the space and has helped over 100,000 individual entrepreneurs connect with investors, lenders, incubators, government support entities, and other members of the entrepreneurial community to plan, analyze, and fund privately-held businesses. EquityNet provides access to thousands of approved, self-accredited investors and has helped entrepreneurs across North America raise over $500 million in equity, debt, and alternatively sourced capital.
This is a key role in our company that enables our community of entrepreneurs and investors to interact with our platform and tools with ease all while providing excellent service and client success. We believe that every entrepreneur should have access to fundraising opportunities. You’ll gain unique exposure to the US and international startup, small business, and VC investment ecosystem while learning business skills invaluable to any high-growth company.
Your role will be to manage our platform and existing investor and entrepreneur accounts, verify new accounts, assist clients with the use of our platform and tools, and help improve our processes and services overall. In order to be successful in this role you will need to have a customer-success mindset with superb interpersonal skills as well as excellent research and organizational skills. This role is a full-time remote role. Medical benefits and yearly goal-based bonuses are also included.
Culture Fit Requirements:
A deep-rooted desire to help others while being passionate about managing and refining entire ecosystems. Experience can be gained over time but passion and drive are what will lead to success in this role. Willingness to maintain operational excellence, being open to feedback and being ok with structured daily tasks as well as a desire to improve processes and conceive new solutions.
Hyper-organized, resourceful, and truly enjoys working in a team as well as individually. Able to proactively reach out for guidance, offer and receive guidance from others, enjoy doing research and data-entry, solve roadblocks, observe user trends and willingness to report findings and suggested refinements to upper management.
- Perform daily platform checks to ensure optimal system operability.
- Manage daily incoming client and user communication ensuring a 24-hour turnaround for exceptional client and user service and success.
- Support new users as well as existing clients with platform navigation, tool usage, as well as any other site and systems support.
- Present and promote a suite of tools and services to potential clients and users.
- Provide management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, online activities, and help identify potential for new tools and services to offer our community.
- Review, analyze, and approve new entrepreneur accounts and profiles.
- Review, analyze, and approve new investor accounts and profiles.
- Handle and manage payment system inquiries, requests, disputes, while also making sure there are no subscription interruptions or problems.
- Understand and learn about the up-and-coming and ever-changing equity crowdfunding industry as well as the alternative assets market including all the rules and regulations, governing entities, securities offering structures, and overall ecosystem.
- In the long-term, it'll be your job to design processes that we can scale up as we hire a dedicated support staff.
- Extensive experience with, and a strong commitment to excellent online client service and communication with a “client-first” mentality to ensure high client and user satisfaction and retention.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and users to create a satisfactory experience while also gathering information to help refine our platform and services.
- Ability to use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Content Management Systems (CMS) for daily tasks while maintaining best practices for each.
- Ability to conduct thorough and high-quality research to maintain proper verification processes and overall platform and community integrity.
- Willingness and stamina to perform daily functional tasks to maintain overall platform and community health.
- Ability and willingness to create and deliver presentations on findings based on client and user trends to further refine and better our client and user experience and satisfaction.
- Willingness and desire to learn everything about the online equity crowdfunding space to properly assist clients and users across all aspects of online capital formation.
- Knowledge and experience with Google Suite of Tools, Microsoft Office, CRM tools, CMS tools, and LinkedIn.
- Competitive medical, insurance, and other benefits program
- Competitive paid time off (vacation, sick & public holidays)
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Regularly planned team outings and company events each month/quarter
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a nascent and quickly-evolving industry and space