A funding portal is defined as a crowdfunding intermediary that does not:
(1) offer investment advice or recommendations.
(2) solicit purchases, sales, or offers to buy securities offered or displayed on its website or portal.
(3) compensate employees, agents, or others persons for such solicitation or based on the sale of securities displayed or referenced on its website or portal.
(4) hold, manage, possess, or otherwise handle investor funds or securities.
(5) engage in such other activities as the SEC, by rule, determines appropriate.